Here are links to Wyoming State Historical Society publications. There are also links to artwork produced for the Society. For more details call headquarters at 307-322-3014 or e-mail email@example.com.
Journals and Newsletters
Calendars and Maps
- University of Wyoming's Digital Collections
- American Heritage Center, University of Wyoming, Digitized Collections in Western History and Culture
- Wyoming State Archives Photo Collection
Publications Recognized by the Society or Written By Society Members - These books can be ordered via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or from your local bookseller.
- Wyoming State Historical Society Publications
- ALL NEW - "Snow Chi Minh Trail: The History of Interstate 80" 50TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION by John Robert Waggener. This special Golden Anniversary edition includes updates, additional historical information, more maps and historical photographs made available to the author after the release of the 2nd revised edition in February 2018. Books sell for $29.95 plus sh/h. These are going fast!
- Locating the Iron Trail" by Edward Gillette. Originally published in 1925 by the Christopher Publishing House and reprinted in 2015 by the Society. On SALE for $10.00 plus s/h.
- "Jukeboxes and Jackalopes: A Photographic Companion to Wyoming's Bars & Backways"
- Wyoming State Historical Society — Award Winning Publications