Skip to main content
- Joye Kading of Casper for a project to secure copies of original documents from the Casper Army Air Base for placement at the Wyoming Veterans Museum.
- Laurel Burke of Bellingham, Washington will be able to complete work on a series of videotaped oral histories involving Wyoming’s WWII veterans.
- Eva Burton of Glendo will publish materials about Butch Cassidy and his activities in the Currant Creek area.
- Don Kneeburg of Glendo will research and produce information about brass bands in Wyoming up to 1918.
- Bill Matson of Tacoma, Washington is recording oral histories of grandsons of Crazy Horse for a project titled “Crazy Horse and the Great Sioux Wars.”
- Mary Gunderson of Casper will use grant funds to obtain letters, maps, reports and more about her project “Into the Black Hills: The G.K. Warren Expedition, 1855-1857.”
- Jim Bradly of Centennial will pursue information about the foot soldiers in the Johnson County War and the imported gunfighters from Texas who took part.